REGULATIONS OF THE SCHOOL
1. Every/ Parent/ guardian shall abide by the declaration given by him/her voluntarily at the time of admission of his/ her daughter ward.
2. PUPILS MUST SPEAK ONLY IN ENGLISH IN ORDER TO ACQUIRE A GREATER FACILITY IN COMMUNICATION.
3. Every pupil is expected to be present for the daily assembly on time at 8.40a.m.
4. It is strictly compulsory for every pupil to come to school on every working day in full uniform including footwear and on Friday in Sports uniform.
5. Ornaments, Jewellery, Mehandi, nose ring, Eyetex, Nail Polish, eyebrow tweezing, Bleaching etc., of any kind are not allowed in the School.
6. It is the responsibility of each student to take care of his/ her things. The School does not take responsibility for money or articles that are lost.
7. Pupils will not be excused from Physical Exercise or organized games without a Doctor’s Certificate.
8. Pupils are expected to participate in all the activities of the School.
9. Any damage done in class or about the premises will have to be made good.
10. Cell Phones and magazines should not be brought to the School without the consent of the School authorities.
11. No gifts or donation to the teachers are allowed.
12. The permission of the Principal is required for any student activities such as fund-raising, ticket selling, parties picnics, class- organizations, etc.
13. Forging Parent’s signature or altering marks and grades will be viewed seriously.
14. All communications should be addressed only to the Principal.
15. Pupils are not allowed to interview the parents or visitors during school hours.
16. Parents and visitors will be permitted into the school campus on producing their ID card only on occasions specified by the School authorities.
17. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Parent/ Guardian to arrange for and to oversee the mode of travel for their children/wards to come to the school and to return from the school. The School is in no way responsible for any untoward event; If anything happens outside the school campus either during the course of their travel or otherwise.
18. Proper uses of dustbins are encouraged to help keep the class room & surroundings clean.